ANS REWIRE with Dan Neuffer
ANS REWIRE is a unique program developed specifically for people seeking recovery from :
• Fibromyalgia (FMS)
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
• Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME)
• Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
• Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS)
• Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome (PVFS)
• Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS)
and related conditions.
A COMPLETE Multi-lateral Recovery Program
Over the years, there have been a number of approaches to treat these syndromes with varying success. While many focus on only treating the symptoms and dysfunctions of the illness, some focus on only treating the brain with neural retraining approaches.
Dan Neuffer (author of CFS Unravelled and creator of the ANS REWIRE recovery program) has based the program on the understanding that the nervous system is affected by neurological, psychological AND physical triggers and that the very real physical dysfunctions can play a strong role in perpetuating the syndrome. He also recognizes the large variety of triggers that people experience and that no two individuals experiencing the illness are exactly the same.
While the program focuses the recovery approach on normalizing Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) function through neural retraining (sometimes referred to as limbic training), it also recognizes that brain training can also involve physical movement and that other approaches and treatments can be extremely helpful and often essential for fully recovery to take place.
Therefore, on top of the brain training offerings and nervous system normalization techniques, the program includes a range of education and coaching on physical treatments and strategies essential to normalize physical dysfunction and to create a healing environment so that the body and brain can return to normal functioning.
That means the lessons cover:
- comprehensive education on how the illness perpetuates and how recovery occurs;
- how a healing environment is created;
- how physical activity can be detrimental and essential and the distinctions that differentiate the two;
- a range of brain training and nervous system normalization techniques including the core REWIRE process, meditation and a number of additional strategies;
- specific strategies and treatments to help normalize:
- gut dysfunction
- blood sugar normalization
- neurotransmitter and hormonal normalization
- cellular metabolism
- diet recommendations to reduce triggering of the nervous system, encourage gut healing and blood sugar stabilization.
While not all lessons apply to everyone (depending on the symptoms and triggers you experience), the program contains a large range of resources (over 60 videos) to ensure that you have what you need to progress with your recovery.
Not only does the program allow you to customize your entire recovery approach, but it is designed to allow you to tailor your brain-training approach to suit your personal triggers as well as your personal preference. The techniques also encourage you to allow them to evolve and simplify as you progress with the brain training and make progress with your recovery.
Online Program and the “Coach in your living room”
If we had a simple one fits all cure for ME/CFS or one fits all cure for fibromyalgia, life would be a lot simpler. But unfortunately recovery from this illness is not as simple as just swallowing a pill – it takes some effort. Dan Neuffer, the creator of ANS REWIRE, recognizes the inherent challenge this presents to a chronically ill person as he himself struggled through the illness for 7 years before learning how recovery was possible.
This is why is the program goes beyond just teaching techniques and strategies for recovery and contains a significant coaching element through its online videos and comment system to help you negotiate the journey. The program is predominantly delivered online (there are also additional resources that are shipped to you) which means that you get a unique login and each day a new lesson and action step to move forward without feeling overwhelmed. If you need to take a break or slow down, you have complete control of the pace at which you proceed through the program.
Further, the lessons are supported by a large database of questions and answers for each of the lessons and you can pose any additional questions not already covered. This means you get the opportunity to ask questions without the burden of having to travel to a face to face seminar/workshop. It also contains interviews with other people in the program that have recovered using the program and who share exactly how they have engaged with the strategies to have success.
Learning more and getting started for free:
The best way to learn more about the program is to watch the 4 free introductory lessons which discuss:
Lesson 1: Gaining Perspective
- 2 internal challenges we need to overcome;
- 3 common approaches for recovery that simply don’t work and should NOT be pursued;
- How an education/training program can be central to what is clearly a severe physical illness.
Lesson 2: The Explanation
- How the root dysfunction causes all the symptoms of ME/CFS/Fibromyalgia;
- How and why this driving dysfunction establishes itself.
Lesson 3: Road To Recovery
- How the 6 groups of triggers perpetuate the syndrome;
- The physical triggers that perpetuate the illness;
- The scientific breakthrough that has only been accepted by the medical community in the last decades which paves the way to recovery!
Lesson 4: Program Details
- The key requirement for change to produce recovery;
- 3 distinctions for recovery;
- Content and information of the ANS REWIRE recovery program.