Within three days of reading T-Can’s posts (and implementing an organic, personalized training program of my own right on the spot) these are the changes I experienced:
1. I’m not in this alone – not ever. I have a powerful internal team of guides that fully support me (visualization is a beautiful, colorful tool for me) in this sweet, sweet work of growth and discovery.
I had identified with these guides for years but never have I felt this sense of dynamic, playful (so important), effective support. This has been key!!
2. I am always SAFE – always. I am as safe as I ever was at my Grandma’s house (my safe place). I can go there anytime, anyplace and feel the experience of being there – emotion free, easy contentment, simple enjoyment.
3. I immediately realized how often I experienced a fear response (it had become my default state of being) especially in relationship to exhaustion and any hint of expectation e.g., that I might have to do ANYTHING aside from being still on the couch. I can interrupt the fear response!!
I could easily identify the response and would apply my version of “Stop, Stop” which is “Hey….Ain’t that funky now”. Humor is a must for me. Once interrupted with humor I use the Sedona Method (asking “Would I let this go?” then “Can I let this go?” and “When?”). This left me with only the physical symptoms of stress which I identify (tightness in chest, etc.) and stay with until I can release.
By day three I was catching myself in fear response 100% of the time which is AMAZING!
4. I CHOOSE relaxation time – laying in the sun, movies when needed, knitting, personal growth. Or…Yay! I GET to watch Netflix, and lay in the sun and knit. Yeeha, everyday can be a Sunday!
5. I ACCEPT the challenge of healing – this is my path. It’s expansive, growth-filled, heart-opening. It’s authentic work. On May 23, 2012 I opened to this process and embraced the awesome potential of enthusiastically embarking on this journey toward health.
6. My body has very real, specific needs. I choose to clearly advocate for my body. No shame. No apologies.
7. I RECLAIM my vibrational space NOW! I am the energy of Ananda, green smoothies, yoga, cleansing, dance, erotic play, Yuba River, alpine lakes.
Not bad for three days work, huh?